- Holiday Houses without Swimmingpool, Indoor Pool or Outdoor Pool - Ardennes
- Holiday Cottages without Internet Connection - Ardennes
- Holiday Cottages without Sauna, Jacuzzi and Hammam - Ardennes
- Holiday Cottages without Fireplace or Wood-burning stove - Ardennes
- Holiday Cottages without Children's toys - Ardennes
- Holiday Cottages not suitable for Business Seminars - Ardennes
- Wheelchair inaccessible Holiday Cottages - Ardennes
- Holiday Cottages not located next to a farm house - Ardennes
- Holiday Cottages with Pet Animals not Allowed - Ardennes
Price and Dates
Rental price€ 332.00
Booking fee€ 25.00
End-of-stay cleaning feeInclusive
- Tourist tax€ 2.00 /pers /day
- Bed linen to let (compulsory)€ 8.00 /pers
Arrival and departure times
- Weekend : Arrival 4-6 p.m., departure before 8 p.m.
- Long weekend : Arrival 4-6 p.m., departure before 10 am
- Midweek : Arrival 4-6 p.m., departure before 10 am
- 1 week : Arrival 4-6 p.m., departure before 10 am
- 2 weeks : Arrival 4-6 p.m., departure before 10 am
What to bring
- Bed linen to let (compulsory)
- Bath towels to bring with you
- Dish towels to bring yourself
- Pets not allowed
Situated in one of the most beautiful areas of Spa, this house will please you by the quality of its inside layout and also by the beautiful property of which it is a part. It is furnished and decorated like an English cottage. A totally different environment! A real discovery!
In the neighbourhood:
Important to know
- This holiday house offers a shared enclosed garden
- Pets not allowed
Arrangement of different rooms in the holiday cottage.
Spa, it's all about water in this lovely little town. With its thermae, Spa attracts many on the search of the perfect wellness treatment. Others visit the city for the casino or the Francofolies, welcoming thousands of visitors every year. And then we haven't even talked about the most beautiful race track in the world, the circuit of Spa-Francorchamps. Malmedy is only 20 minutes away and you can get to Durbuy in less than an hour. Both cities are mandatory stops in the region of the Belgian Ardennes.
Warfaaz is a tiny place in the province of Liège, in the breath-taking Belgian Ardennes. It is known thanks to the lake, the Lac de Warfaaz. One can enjoy a day of fishing or floating around on a pedalo on a sunny summer day. Warfaaz is located at the edge of the High Fens, one of the most astonishing nature parks in the country, and just a few minutes from Spa and Malmedy, two delightful Ardennes cities.
Nivezé is a small village belonging to the city of Spa, the place to be for water or wellness enthusiasts. Also, the Warfaaz Lake is to be found on the Nivezé territory, where during hot summer days a lot of different water sports are practiced. Malmedy, one of the most delightful cities in the Belgian Ardennes, is just a 25 minutes' drive away.
Le Musée de la Ville d'Eaux évoque l'art de la peinture sur bois, retrace quelques aspects du thermalisme spadois et met à l'honneur S.M. la Reine Marie-Henriette.
Floating in a pedalo on the Lake of Warfaaz, wonderfully relaxing. Le Petit Baigneur in Spa offers a wide array of pedalos, or paddle boats, for rent for a lovely day in one of the most beautiful spots of the Belgian Ardennes.
See here what they think.
Zeer goede ligging , niet ver van stad en bossen. Goed ingericht huis, er mag wel een beetje meer huisgerief aanwezig zijn. Wij hadden gelezen koffiezetapparaat Senseo en dachten dat het de beide was, maar het was juist een Senseo die niet zo goed werkte maar die direct door de eigenaar verholpen was daar hij direct om een nieuwe ging bedankt daarvoor.
The holiday-maker did not leave a review.
Uiterst charmant vakantiehuis met een schitterende ligging. Heel rustig achteraan in een grote tuin, Spa centrum op nog geen 10 minuutjes wandelen en dichtbij de bossen. Zeer gastvrije en vriendelijke eigenaar.
|As quiet as it gets
Absolute peace and quiet, house is located on the countryside, in the middle of nature, in a small hamlet, in a calm dead-end street,…
The house is located in a small village, you might hear sounds typical to the countryside, or some children playing outside,…
You will find yourself in a village centre, next to a road without constant traffic, you might hear the neighbours or farmers in the area,…
|Average noise level
A busy road passes next to the house, traffic sound is ubiquitous.
|High noise level
The house is located in the city centre, right next to a busy national road or close to the highway, at a crossroads, traffic sound is constant.
The Ardennes-Etape evaluation system – a scale from two to five stars
the holiday homes +
this means the house falls between two categories.
the holiday homes 5 stars
located on the most exclusive locations; the luxurious interiors will please the most demanding customers.
the holiday homes 4 stars
very comfortable, interiors have been designed with the greatest care or the house has an exclusive location.
the holiday homes 3 stars
very neat, cosy and equipped with all necessary daily comfort.
the holiday homes 2 stars
simply but solidly furnished and equipped with everything that is necessary on a day-to-day basis.