Located in Stavelot (Belgium), Ardennes-Etape enjoys the status of market leader for holiday home rental in the Ardennes. www.Ardennes-Etape.com continually aims to meet holiday-makers’ needs in terms of comfort and friendliness.
Ardennes-Etape develops its business activity, which is to rent out holiday homes, cottages, villas… exclusively online on internet. The company is renowned for the quality of its service to both holiday-makers and holiday home owners as well as for the quality of its holiday home selection. (Ardennes-Etape also assures its success thanks to its anticipation of new media developments.)
Today the company employs around thirty young, multilingual team members, passionate about new technologies and promoting the Ardennes. CEO André Offermans is committed with them to develop an innovative organisation enhancing innovation and to lead in the economic and sustainable development of high quality tourism in the Ardennes. Each staff member is encouraged to develop his/her expertise through the expression of their talent and the taking of both responsibility and initiative, while including fun and joy as key success factors. Ardennes-Etape thus promotes excellence through innovation, expertise development and interdisciplinary work in an atmosphere of respect, trust, cohesion and an open mind.
Ever-evolving, Ardennes-Etape is looking forward to meeting new candidates. Are you dynamic, proactive, independent and professional? Are you multilingual (French/Dutch, plus English or German)? Do you like working in a team and do you value an informal friendly working environment? Please send your cv and motivation letter to us (email@example.com).
We look forward to meeting you!
Marketing - Projects Officer
Ardennes-Etape is looking for a
Marketing - Projects Officer
Our marketing team is growing: AE is looking for 3 new colleagues to continue to develop our strategy.
Our company works with its own team of in-house marketing experts. Almost everything is done internally: SEA strategy, SEO, e-mailing, community management, branding, content strategy, events, etc.
Are you looking for a new marketing challenge? Do you want to develop your expertise as a marketer?
Here is the basic knowledge / skills we need:
Higher education degree, or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communication, or equivalent.
- French: Native speaker, or excellent oral and written proficiency
- Dutch: good knowledge (Level B1 minimum). For certain functions, level B2 is required
- English: good knowledge (Level B1 minimum).
- German: always a plus.
- Basic knowledge of certain marketing and e-marketing techniques. You should be familiar with Content Management, Inbound Marketing, Copywriting, SEO, Community Management, Online Campaigning, E-Mailing, SEA, UX. Ideally, you already have personal experience with these techniques.
- Good experience in project management with various stakeholders. We use the Particip'Agile methodology. It is not necessary to know it. Knowledge of the Agile method is a plus.
- Good writing skills and an ability to synthesise.
- dynamic, organised, rigorous, curious, proactive.
- empathic, able to finely understand the issues that our target audience faces.
- autonomous, but with a strong team spirit.
- sense of contact. You can easily initiate a conversation with others.
- curious and proactive about new technologies and developments.
- fan of the Ardennes and quality accommodation!
1. Responsible of communication with owners
As the responsible for communication with the owners of holiday homes in Belgium, you will develop all the content and implement all the necessary actions to support and inform holiday home owners:
- editing the magazine Ardennes@Home,
- crafting newsletters,
- support for meetings with owners,
- developing blog content for owners,
- creating recruitment campaigns,
- developing a network of ambassadors,
- monthly update of the CMS tool,
- managing qualitative and quantitative surveys...
You should develop a fine understanding of the issues and needs of the Ardennes-Etape owners through interviews, surveys and observation.
You will be the link with the team responsible for prospecting and following up the portfolio of holiday homes.
For this position: project management, writing and diplomacy are key.
2. Wordpress Expert
You will be responsible for publishing content on our blogs. In accordance with our graphic guidelines, you will integrate all the different content; optimise its visual appeal, its organic SEO and its potential to be shared on social media.
You will manage the blogs, answer comments and act as intermediary between readers and the team of Ardennes-Etape experts. You will coordinate promotional actions with other members of the marketing team, in order to promote the Ardennes destination, the Ardennes-Etape holiday houses, and our value added service to owners.
For this position, a high sensitivity to usability and aesthetics matters, as well as a global understanding of content marketing issues are important.
3. Marketing Assistant
You will support the goals and projects of different experts in SEA, SEO, Branding, E-mailing, Community management, Content Marketing, Press Relations, creation of events... You will be in charge of small projects.
This could be your first job. It will allow you to get experience with all aspects of e-commerce and marketing to expand your skills. Ultimately, you will develop a deeper specific expertise and will get more and more responsibilities.
This position is for someone curious, proactive, passionate about the web and with an intense desire to learn.
What Ardennes-Etape offers:
- An attractive position within an enthusiastic and dynamic marketing team. (38H / w)
- A job where personal involvement and initiative are recognised.
- Working in a market-leading and growing company.
- A pleasant and exotic setting. (We work in a manor house!)
- Full-time contract of indefinite duration
- Company vehicle (with petrol card) and attractive wage conditions.
- Additional legal benefits (hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, eco-vouchers, ...)