Sports aventure et jeux de plein air dans une atmosphère familiale.
Adventure is our nature
Avenature in Vielsalm is specialised in adventurous outdoor activities for family, friends or businesses. It's a discovery for all ages. All activities take place under the careful guidance of the group leaders.
A few activities of Avenature in the Belgian Ardennes:
- GPS game "The Lost Cryptex": thanks to a GPS and a portable DVD player, you 'll be taking a long route. In order to find the right way back, all sorts of riddles need to be solved.
- Archery: imagine yourself as a true Robin Hood and learn how to use bow and arrow. After some practice it's time for the real thing: a competition with only one winner. An introduction to rifle shooting is available as well.
- Mountain biking (MTB): discover the beautiful Ardennes forests by mountain bike
- Disc golf: an very popular activity coming from the USA. Disc golf is basically a combination of golf and frisbee. Disc golf is a challenging activity for all ages, for sports lovers or not.
- Rope parcours: Challenging height parcours that exists out of numerous rope bridges and pulley trails. You'll finish off with a fun death ride.
- Western games, giant games, Fun Trophy, CSi: The Game, the Xivry Sword and a lot more…
Complete your stay in the Belgian Ardennes and book a holiday home with Ardennes-Etape to relax after an adventurous day with Avenature in Vielsalm and to explore the area to the fullest.
Copyright pictures: Ardennes-Etape - Avenature
Book a holiday home near this activity and
receive more than 148 discounts on this activity
The tourist information provided is for information purposes only. Under no circumstance can Ardennes-Etape be held responsible in case of incorrect or obsolete information.
Your account deserves a safer password.
Improve it now.
You can postpone this action, but you know what they say...
You just received an email on [adressemail].
Follow the instructions in the email
See you soon.
Receive our free Malmedy E-Guide.
It's packed with touristic activities, restaurants and hikes.
Tested by our Ardennes experts.