Located in Stavelot (Belgium), Ardennes-Etape enjoys the status of market leader for holiday home rental in the Ardennes. www.Ardennes-Etape.com continually aims to meet holiday-makers’ needs in terms of comfort and friendliness.
Ardennes-Etape develops its business activity, which is to rent out holiday homes, cottages, villas… exclusively online on internet. The company is renowned for the quality of its service to both holiday-makers and holiday home owners as well as for the quality of its holiday home selection. (Ardennes-Etape also assures its success thanks to its anticipation of new media developments.)
Today the company employs around thirty young, multilingual team members, passionate about new technologies and promoting the Ardennes. CEO André Offermans is committed with them to develop an innovative organisation enhancing innovation and to lead in the economic and sustainable development of high quality tourism in the Ardennes. Each staff member is encouraged to develop his/her expertise through the expression of their talent and the taking of both responsibility and initiative, while including fun and joy as key success factors. Ardennes-Etape thus promotes excellence through innovation, expertise development and interdisciplinary work in an atmosphere of respect, trust, cohesion and an open mind.
Ever-evolving, Ardennes-Etape is looking forward to meeting new candidates. Are you dynamic, proactive, independent and professional? Are you multilingual (French/Dutch, plus English or German)? Do you like working in a team and do you value an informal friendly working environment? Please send your cv and motivation letter to us (email@example.com).
We look forward to meeting you!
Ardennes-Etape is looking for a
new Marketing Manager in order to implement its strategy.
Our company works with its own team of marketing experts; almost everything is done internally: strategies concerning SEA, SEO, emailing, community management, branding, content strategy, events...
At the head of this extraordinary team, we need an inspiring, motivating, brave... and qualified manager… who is passionate about the Ardennes!
Are you looking for a new marketing challenge? Would you like to develop your leadership skills and get to know the euphoria of working with an amazing team?!
Here are the basic knowledge/skills we need from you:
Minimum 5 years of experience at the head of an e-marketing and communication team
- French: Mother tongue or excellent knowledge both written and oral.
- Dutch: very good (B2 level).
- English: very good (B2 level).
- German: is an asset.
- defining and implementing the marketing strategy of Ardennes-Etape (within the Novasol group);
- reporting marketing actions and the progress of results;
- following up the marketing budget
- managing a team existing out of 7 experts in e-marketing and communication in project mode (Particip’Agile Method) with lots of space for initiative, self-leadership and collective intelligence.
- coordinating the group planning with the IT and Sales teams
- being responsible for the image and the positioning of the brand in respect of holidaymakers, owners and partners
- being responsible for tuning the marketing strategy to the values and the mission of Ardennes-Etape
- Implementation and promotion of the CSR-strategy of Ardennes-Etape
- Refined understanding of e-marketing techniques : SEA – SEO – Emailing – Community Management – Copywriting – Displays – Inbound marketing – UX …
- Successful experience in implementing a brand
- Successful experience in project management, strategical desk research
- Experience in managing a team and in developing talent
- Being able to frame situations easily and being capable of taking decisions quickly
- Natural interest in data and analysis
- A result-oriented approach
- Being diplomatic and capable in questioning himself/herself
- Experience in the tourism/travel industry can be an asset
- Good knowledge of Wallonia’s territory is a plus
- dynamic, organised, meticulous, curious, proactive
- empathic, capable of understanding the problem areas of our target audience
- autonomous but with a strong team spirit
- you can easily strike up conversations with others
- curious and proactive towards new technologies and new developments
- fan of the Ardennes and qualitative accommodation!
What Ardennes-Etape offers you:
- An attractive title in an enthusiastic and dynamic marketing team. (38hrs/week)
- A title in which involvement and personal initiative are being acknowledged.
- A job in a company that is market leader and in full growth.
- A pleasant and relaxing working environment. (We work in a mansion!)
- A fulltime contract for an indefinite period
- A company car (with fuel card) and attractive salary conditions.
- Fringe benefits (hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, eco-cheques,…)